• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] A girl solving a cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
sry I'll go drink some more creatine and beef jerky smoothies and lift weights in front of a mirror.

Not sure if you're implying that this is what I do (b/c I do none of that), but I'm too skinny to wear a wife beater too.

I'm just saying that, because people usually rage over non-huge people who wear beaters.

EDIT: I mean huge huge. You can obviously tell that you work out.

Last edited:

Crazycubemom

WCA
2007OEYM01
Yeah, this, also my only camera is a webcam hence the angle. I didn't even realise until Dene informed me. (Clearly un-dirty mind, right?)
Also hell no push up bra.

Also, also, if you wanna see more come to NZ COMPETITION 30th April / 1st May in AUCKLAND. I have a floor!!!

Of course they gonna come to see you :) and good luck @ NZ competition
Nice to see a girl can solve the cube and breast as a Bonus, What a Nice Bonus to see you :D

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not sure if you're implying that this is what I do (b/c I do none of that), but I'm too skinny to wear a wife beater too.

I'm just saying that, because people usually rage over non-huge people who wear beaters.

I'm just saying that because it's how people typically try to insult bodybuilders. Also I've never heard of someone being too skinny to wear a beater.

maggot

i agree on the topless video. however to make it more interesting, i think they should cover themselves with one hand/arm over their chest and then solve the cube OH. and then the finale, both arms in the air in victory!

cuberr

i agree on the topless video. however to make it more interesting, i think they should cover themselves with one hand/arm over their chest and then solve the cube OH. and then the finale, both arms in the air in victory!

You guys are sick. haha

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

You have to be huge to wear a singlet? I must be doinitrong because I wear them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.