• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Twin Girls Team Solve

BinomDreher

I just accidently found this vid and didnt want to keep it for me ( I mean - theres the clichee of too few female cubers, and then there are those twin-girls making a team solve *wehaa*)

Last edited by a moderator:

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
Awesome. The sister on the right has a 45 second solve on vid. They both know what they're doing, but she's definitely better. Still, her sister does an edge insertion without looking at the cube. Can anyone tell what method they're using?

Mastersonian

YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome. The sister on the right has a 45 second solve on vid. They both know what they're doing, but she's definitely better. Still, her sister does an edge insertion without looking at the cube. Can anyone tell what method they're using?
Dan Knight's Booklet that comes with the cube (otherwise known as the "Pogobat Method")

enigmahack

WCA
2009CHAM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
"twins Basil, twins"

First person to correctly name the reference gets a brownie point.
Well that's AUSTIN POWERS, baby... YEAH!
*awards brownie point*

It's good for one fight of yours for me to back you up in, no matter whether or not I agree with you. Use it wisely. :)
That's a very dangerous card for me to hold.

But I tend to avoid confrontation, so for you this is a card that may never be played :) lol

Aside from the brownie points, the vid was pretty cool - If they keep it up, could they potentially be the fastest twin speed cubers?

phases

I was secretly hoping they would each be holding it with one hand and doing it together at the same time. That woulda been tighter than tight.

Inf3rn0

WCA
2009HOBB01
I was secretly hoping they would each be holding it with one hand and doing it together at the same time. That woulda been tighter than tight.
My thoughts exactly. What is defining the point at which they switch? Its it a certain number of moves?
Yes originally i thought they would do 1turn each or something (before i watched vid)? Maybe they put a piece somewhere then swap? I would much like to know what determines when they swap over the cube?

Novriil

WCA
2009KRUU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How should that be difficult? I did this right away when I learned the alg.