• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 9.94 3x3 Average! (Rami Sbahi)

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, at least you notice when the timer doesn't start, unlike some people I know.

Welcome to the club :)

xD

Woot! :D

It would have been funny if this would have been in the first round, and you'd have gotten a sub-9 average in the final ;)

l....o....l....NO. that wouldn't happen in my lifetime, it's just an Antoine thing. xD

Artic

You make all your solves lively and exciting to watch!! Great job :)

I agree. You can see he really has a passion for cubing and enjoys the heck out of it! The nervousness and pressure just make him more excited, and it's great to see someone with so much talent and love for our hobby.

Oh, and your turning style is awesome. Super controlled and smooth with no pauses. Keep up the good work! :)

brian724080

Congratulations on sub-10 comp average. Why don't you just put your hands on the timer for a bit longer? Some day you'll fail to realize that you didn't start the timer and DNF the solve.

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You make all your solves lively and exciting to watch!! Great job :)
Thanks! I never thought my solves were that fun to watch, but its cool you enjoyed! :D

Those timer starts
gj sub-10 club rami
I agree. You can see he really has a passion for cubing and enjoys the heck out of it! The nervousness and pressure just make him more excited, and it's great to see someone with so much talent and love for our hobby.

Oh, and your turning style is awesome. Super controlled and smooth with no pauses. Keep up the good work! :)
Thanks guys! It's really awesome that you guys enjoy.

Is my turning style really that good? It seems pretty locky and choppy xD

Congratulations on sub-10 comp average. Why don't you just put your hands on the timer for a bit longer? Some day you'll fail to realize that you didn't start the timer and DNF the solve.

The problem is that I'm used to a pro timer that I used for the last 6 months and just a few solves can't change such a habit :p I try to remember, but there is time waiting between the solves, so I always forget. XD