(3.42), 3.79, 3.48, 4.02, (4.42) = 3.76 Official Pyraminx Average of 5! :o
I really wasn't expecting such an average. :O Wow, this is awesome! I had some nice scrambles, I guess. That second solve killed me. ;( I should've looked ahead for the tips since I one-looked the body, but I didn't...
Duo angles = awesome.
(3.44), 3.70, 4.68, (7.58), 4.03 = 4.14 Official Skewb Average!
Awesome average. I can see much improvement ahead of me because these scrambles weren't very easy. Every layer was pretty annoying. Also, I locked up a little. I think I could easily sub-4! Other than those...
1. 1.736 F' U' R2 U R F2 U' R F2
2. 1.704 F2 R' F2 U' R2 U' F R U2
3. 1.672 U2 F2 R' U R F' R2 U R'
4. 1.966 U R' F U' F R2 F' R' F
5. 1.274 F' R' U2 R F' R2 U R' U2
6. 1.433 U' R2 U R' U' F' U F' R
7. (2.068) R' U2 R U R' U R' F U2
8. 1.634 F U2 F R F R2 U R' U2
Yay, beat chris and .01 off kennan.
Generated By csTimer on 2014-10-13
avg of 12: 8.793
1. 9.523 F2 R' B' R U2 F' D R' U F R2 B2 U R2 L2 D L2 D B2 U R2
2. 7.893 U F2 L2 D' L2 D U2 F2 U' R' F' D' F' U2 L' B' L2 U B
3. 8.616 F2 L2 R2 U L2 F2 D2 F2...
1:02.16, 1:02.68, 1:02.36, (1:03.47), (1:01.28) = 1:02.40 Average! :)
Really happy with this, although I have a 1:01.xx off camera. Now I have a non-official megaminx avg5 on youtube! I spent some time editing to make the scrambling sped up and stuff, so enjoy! :D
Oh, at the beginning I...
Woah, this is sick! I know it's keyboard, sorry. I couldn't get a good angle for stackmat. :/ I got a 4.184 average of 50 and 4.283 average of 100, too!!!!! Wow.
YouTube Unofficial World Record Average of 12: 3.653
1. 3.458 R U' L B' U L' R L' U'
2. 3.527 U L B R B' L B' R'
26.31, 20.99, (18.07), (33.23), 19.55 = 22.08 Average!
Really nice average, but that first solve was such a fail. I was pretty nervous on the first one but then calmed down later. :) This average got me second place at Michigan May Madness 2014.