• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't agree. Some of the records maintained here have no video evidence. I see no reason to abandon those. When I was serious about practicing 6x6x6 and 7x7x7, I didn't bother to video them - if I had had to do that, it would have meant I would have done them a lot less often - it takes effort to set up to video.

I think it's funny that I have an entry there because apparently they found my video of like my second ever 6x6x6 success. LOL. I've done probably 100 successes since then. And 7x7x7 is similar. Both are almost my worst ever solves.

But I guess I shouldn't take away from what has been done. It's a very nice site, and I'm glad someone has dedicated so much effort to creating such a nice site.

Edit: A pity. It seems the archiving has already been done. I'm sad.

perigon

WCA
2023WILL26
Good job yo!
Lighting in the room can improve. Do you want to attempt 7BLD again?
yeah, def gonna try and push for sub 40, maybe even sub 30 with 7bld. And yes i am aware that the lighting in my room kinda sucks :p accidentally left my lamp on without realising + i haven't bothered setting up my webcam to have decent quality lol