• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 5x5x5 Blindfolded 6:34.83 Marcell Endrey

WCA
2009TORO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
[youtubehd]ebSyFmMdJno[/youtubehd]

Scramble:
R2 Fw Dw2 Bw2 B' U' F U' L' Dw2 Bw Uw2 U2 B Dw' D2 L Bw2 Lw' U2 D' Dw Fw B Rw2 R Dw2 Lw B' Uw' R Dw2 D' Rw D2 Bw U' Lw' Uw B D' Rw2 Bw Fw2 R2 F D' F' D U' Fw' Bw' F2 U Uw F' Uw' F L2 F'

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! And he can even be so much faster..amazing!
Is he shaking like hell or do i just think so?!

Greetings, Dennis

Marcell

WCA
2007ENDR01
Thanks guys! And thanks for the video, Ágoston!

I'm not entierly satisfied with this, because I have sub-6 unofficial avg5... But I guess I'm just not as good in comp as at home.

Is he shaking like hell or do i just think so?!

Hey Dennis,
no, this time I actually wasn't shaking... that much. Memo was much worse than execution on this one.

Hey Dennis,
no, this time I actually wasn't shaking... that much. Memo was much worse than execution on this one.

Oh man, so you usually shake even more?! Wow, that must be frustrating.
Yes, i know that the memo wasnt good on this one. I think you even got sub3 memo in competition already. So i guess official sub6 shouldnt be too far away. Sub6 avg is amazing though...good "luck" Marcell!

Greetings, Dennis