• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 or NxNxN solvers

YouTube
dwalton76
Thread starter #121
I just pushed a fix, the odds of hitting that bug were 1 in 40,320!! :) There is one more bug to fix here, for some reason the entire cube rotations (x, y, z moves) are not being removed as they should be.

YouTube
dwalton76
Thread starter #122
I'm sorry that this is totally unrelated to the conversation, but I just spent a quarter of an hour or so reading through some messages on this thread and this is so fascinating. I know very little of what any of you say but I wish I did, are you programmers or coders? Or is coding a hobby?
I write code for a living and as a hobby :) I do a lot of lego mindstorms projects for fun and one of those was a rubiks cube solving robot which led me down this path of writing a NxNxN rubiks cube solver.

I just pushed a fix, the odds of hitting that bug were 1 in 40,320!! :) There is one more bug to fix here, for some reason the entire cube rotations (x, y, z moves) are not being removed as they should be.
One in 40,320! I was really scratching my head over this one. Tried out the fix and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the quick solution.