• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 5.78 single Last Layer Skip 3x3x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF??The Week end is coming and i'm fine again so WTH?? should i take a avg video now when i have so much time on the week end pls explain it to me maybe i don't understand!?

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
All of you need to shut up. Whether he posts an average or not is up to him, and he understands the reason we want to see the average and that his credibility is at stake, so their isn't anymore of a point to prove, and you need to stop harassing him.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
All of you need to shut up. Whether he posts an average or not is up to him, and he understands the reason we want to see the average and that his credibility is at stake, so their isn't anymore of a point to prove, and you need to stop harassing him.

He could just stop posting. Have you noticed that we pretty much leave this thread alone till he posts?

KYLOL

He's posting here constantly, saying how busy he is. He's so busy that he can sit here on the forums slapping his F5 key all night? It takes 10 minutes to do an average and upload it. I don't see why anyone should "shut up". It is a public forum, and people are only asking him to post a video of him playing with a puzzle. QQ.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
He's posting here constantly, saying how busy he is. He's so busy that he can sit here on the forums slapping his F5 key all night? It takes 10 minutes to do an average and upload it. I don't see why anyone should "shut up". It is a public forum, and people are only asking him to post a video of him playing with a puzzle. QQ.

I don't believe his average anymore then you do, but give him an out. Let him just leave instead of coming back to respond, which just leads to the last 5 pages of stalling. It seems so clear to you that he isn't going to post a video, so just drop it and know that he won't.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't believe his average anymore then you do, but give him an out. Let him just leave instead of coming back to respond, which just leads to the last 5 pages of stalling. It seems so clear to you that he isn't going to post a video, so just drop it and know that he won't.

I think you're making a deal out of nothing :p
What's the harm in a little egging?

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@Michael: That makes how many infractions now?

In all seriousness, the tension coming from you needs to loosen up majorly. You're getting worked up about a cube solve that a few people think is illegitimate. So what? Is this battle really worth fighting?
Additionally, maintaining calm on the forums is a good way to not look like an asshat. Right now, there's a dot beeping on my asshat radar. Please, calm down.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Who was taunting?
Basically my posts were "k, we can wait"

Yes, only phrased to be condescending and taunting. By this I mean you were really trying to score some laughs with other members at his expense, only because you saw he was helpless to defend himself. In my book, your a complete ____.

@Ranzha
I'm getting worked up at what I see as bullying a helpless guy, not the solve.

Ranzha

WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, only phrased to be condescending and taunting. By this I mean you were really trying to score some laughs with other members at his expense, only because you saw he was helpless to defend himself. In my book, your a complete ____.

@Ranzha
I'm getting worked up at what I see as bullying a helpless guy, not the solve.

Skepticism != Bullying.
Get your facts straight, and then raise an argument. Right now, joke's on you.

Ranzha

WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You get your facts straight. I don't care whether their skeptical, I care that they are harassing and taunting him to prove himself.

Considering the evidence to support their claims and the lack from the opposite party, I do believe that if their arguments were weighed on a scale, it'd lean towards their side.

But that's just me. You can yet continue to be worked up and achieve nothing by trying to induce a fight on an Internet forum, especially one as inconspicuous (dare I say it) as speedcubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.