• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 42.79 3x3 With Feet Mean of 3 + 37.13 Single! Best on Cam!

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

This was AWESOME! Not PB though, I have 33.16 single and 40.xx mean of 3. I know feet is stupid; that's why I practice it!

Here are the scrambles and stats:

Best Mean of 3: 42.79
σ: 3.73
Best Time: 38.18
Worst Time: 47.32+
Individual Times:
(38.18), (47.32+), 42.87

1. (38.18) U L2 U' L2 D2 U R2 F2 L2 D L R D' L' F D L2 B L' B D' U2 R' U' D
2. (47.32+) D B U L' D F D2 R U' F2 D F U2 L F D2 R' B2 R2 U B2 F D' B2 D'
3. 42.87 B' F2 D2 R F R L' U D' B2 U' R2 F B' D U' L2 U2 F2 R' U2 B D2 R' U'

37.13 - D' R' F R2 F R' U R' F' R2 D F B' D' U R2 L D F U2 L2 R2 F R' L

Last edited by a moderator:

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there special algorithms or a special method? I can't use Fridrich with my feet and basic takes me feet 4+ minutes.

Actually, no. I just use Fridrich. I use normal algs for the most part (only 2-3 different pll algs). You just have to do them at a weird angle sometimes for it to be good and efficient for solving with feet. Just experiment and find what's best for you. Watch my video closely and see it's just basic Fridrich. Many use petrus, though, but not me.

wat my PB mo3 is 41.xx :(

What's your PB avg5?

edit: dem cancellations on the first solve...

My PB avg5 is 45.15 (the mean of 3 was part of it, I can upload it if you want me to. The other 2 solves kinda sucked, though). You're waaay more consistent than me, though! I wouldn't be surprised if you smoked me at Worlds because you've gone to many feetcomps (you're used to the pressure), and I've gone to 1 and it was before I started practicing.

ikr, but I took forever to recognize the cancellations :(

Good job. Hope you do well at Indiana 2013 if you're going.

Thanks! I'm probably not going, though. :( I will go to Worlds, though! :D

You sound way to happy xD

Because I'm a kid.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
My PB avg5 is 45.15 (the mean of 3 was part of it, I can upload it if you want me to. The other 2 solves kinda sucked, though). You're waaay more consistent than me, though! I wouldn't be surprised if you smoked me at Worlds because you've gone to many feetcomps (you're used to the pressure), and I've gone to 1 and it was before I started practicing.

ikr, but I took forever to recognize the cancellations :(

Oh, haha. My PB avg12 is faster :p