• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

300+ cubes for sale $500 whole collection as one lot

rocgod

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have 300+ cubes mostly 3x3 and 2x2 but lots of others plus most all still have the boxes and would like to sell the whole lot as one big lot, you can view a lot of them on my IG page my user name is rockycrocker or look up #rockyscubes. I am asking $500 plus you pay shipping, that breaks down to $2.50 ea then add on shipping unless you can pick up, I live in Boulder City NV 89005 so if you are in the Las Vegas area you can pick up or they can be delivered for no charge. I do not have a complete list just a partial one that is not up to date, I have just been diagnosed with cancer and with everything going on I might not be able to make a full list. I will not sell individual cubes, only as one single lot. Paypal preferred, perfer to ship in US only, if out of the country payment must clear 7 business days before shipping and will need signature receipt.

Last edited:
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Highly doubt anyone will take your offer. I’d suggest splitting it up into two or three lots and being more transparent about the specific cubes inside each if you want to sell anything.
EDIT: I didn’t realize about your diagnosis when skimming your post; please accept my apologies and I wish you the best in treatment.

Last edited:

rocgod

YouTube
Visit Channel
Highly doubt anyone will take your offer. I’d suggest splitting it up into two or three lots and being more transparent about the specific cubes inside each if you want to sell anything.
EDIT: I didn’t realize about your diagnosis when skimming your post; please accept my apologies and I wish you the best in treatment.
Thanks for the advise, I am trying to get the list of them done but still hope to just sell a one lot.

rocgod

YouTube
Visit Channel
I hope you the best
Thank you, the speedcube community has been so supportive and caring, the best thing about speedcubing besides the cubes are the people, I am an old newer cuber, found it really late in life and even though the demographic is really young I have found that every cuber I have met regardless of age has been considerate and interesting.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you, the speedcube community has been so supportive and caring, the best thing about speedcubing besides the cubes are the people, I am an old newer cuber, found it really late in life and even though the demographic is really young I have found that every cuber I have met regardless of age has been considerate and interesting.
And we'll continue to be just that!