• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3 NEW PRODUCT

Shamankian

The 3x3 looked pretty cool with the sticker-less-yet-legal-to-compete-with-design. However it seemed like it locked a bit and didnt cut corners that well. But still, very interesting and I do want more info on them. :)

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
Did anyone else think this was spam?

he's a still a child with no idea how to write in English properly. No single English teacher in China will ever tell students that caps are spam and improper. We were just taught to learn past-present-future tenses, sophisticated grammars and absurd vocabularies etc to get high scores in the university entrance exam lol

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
Funny because "Gans" is Dutch/ Geman for goose...coincident?

Gan was one of the first sub-15 players even before WCA entered China. He had helped designing quite a few speed cubes and introduced the CFOP system to China. Even now in China his numbering system (OLL1, PLL4 etc) is still much more popular than those Letter-name System(U Perm, Y Perm such)

Last edited:

LeePoonKit

WCA
2008LeeB01
english is just a tool for chinese people in order to communicating with foreigner. Matter facter, i dont really care about it! i thouht people who are from other country are friendly and peaceful. Untill right now, i actually find out that it is in contrast

never mind! my purpose here is to share my staff and try to show some goof stuff for you guys. However, things have not been accepted. keep being proud of speaking fluent english. you all are doing good!

Last edited:

danthecuber

WCA
2011SELZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
english is just a tool for chinese people in order to communicating with foreigner. Matter facter, i dont really care about it! i thouht people who are from other country are friendly and peaceful. Untill right now, i actually find out that it is in contrast

No no no, most of us are friendly and peaceful, it's a select few people that make rude jokes and disrupt the forum. That's all:D

LeePoonKit

WCA
2008LeeB01
oh! really! so this is the culture of western countries! utilizing someone mistakes make some ****ing funy jokes around here! This is the way that they all have been educated

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
gan was a man who was a rubik cube nr holder before in china .
GAN is famous man in Chinese cube community!!!

Hmmm...it's a communication issue. If you'd have written "Gan's Cube/ Puzzle" instead of "GANS NEW PUZZLE" I might have tried to find out who Gan is. You see what happened? Sorry, no offense intended ;)

I was referring to the GuHong aka "Lone Goose" from DaYan. "GANS" aka "Goose" in German could have posed a name resemblance.

Last edited: