• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

RCTACameron

WCA
2010STOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My guess is that the single and average will both be broken this year. As for who it will be, average is most likely to be Faz imo. Spef and Anthony, though pretty much the same as him at home, aren't as consistently good as him in comp.

Anyone could break the single if there was a good enough scramble, but if one of the really fast people were in the round with a scramble like that, they would probably get the WR. Imagine you get a 4 move scramble in a round of 16 people. At least half of them would be able to get under 0.96 at home first try. It's very different in competition though. Someone who isn't focused on 2x2 might be better than someone who is focused on 2x2 and fails under pressure.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My guess is that the single and average will both be broken this year. As for who it will be, average is most likely to be Faz imo. Spef and Anthony, though pretty much the same as him at home, aren't as consistently good as him in comp.

Ville has not competed since he started seriously practicing 2x2. I'd say for the most part his times in comp are not that much slower than what his at-home times were.

MAHTI-ANSSI

Ville has not competed since he started seriously practicing 2x2. I'd say for the most part his times in comp are not that much slower than what his at-home times were.

Well, he did have a 2.71 avg 100 before his previous competition.