• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

25+ Cubes BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylancotton

I have 25+ Cubes I want to unload. Here's a list. If interested give me an offer. Here's a picture of my entire collection http://imgur.com/a/wGWtG If you see something you might be interested in, I might want to sell it even if it's not listed. Thanks!

Diansheng Stickerless 3x3
3X3X2
3x3x2 Pie
C4U 3X3X5
C4U 3X3X7
WitEden 3x3x6
C4U 3X3X4
WitEden 3x3x9
Pyramorphix
2x2 dodecahedron
SS Mastermorphix
Non-pillowed mastermorphix
3x3 Wellness ball cube
SS Mirror Blocks
Axis Cube
Lan Lan Void Cube
3x3 Sphere
Fisher Cube
Windmill Cube
QJ Megaminx
Skewb
QJ Pyraminx
Curvy Copter
Helicopter Cube
Gear Cube
Gear Shift
Rex Cube
Square-1

Last edited:

Soren333

To make people interested you should post pictures with like your username on a piece of paper next to it. To not only show them that you actually have the puzzle, but also to prove that it is indeed in your possession.

Soren333

It shows you as the first post, and i am assuming that you did not create this thread, so whoever did not only forgot to post pictures of their cubes and other info. They also deleted their first post.

Yes I know. My "wut" refers to why OP deleted his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.