• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

1x1 Cube

Would you buy it

• Total voters

brian724080

Will buy it if it were <$1
There's no reason in buying a plastic cube with a few stickers if it's over a few dollars in price

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I'm not saying that's how much it will be. Comparing 4$ to the price of making a 1x1 is like comparing an Aolong and a AoChuang.

Make? Take a dice. Sticker it. How difficult do you think it is?

You may want to look into analogies.

Last edited:

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
One should own a 1x1x1 cube. Why? It completes a collection.

For example, I own all and have solved all physical cubes from 1x1x1 to 11x11x11 .

jacobkm

Yeah I would buy it and would pay up to $4 for it as long as postage was free or cheap if I was also buying something else (I live in Australia)

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
One should own a 1x1x1 cube. Why? It completes a collection.

For example, I own all and have solved all physical cubes from 1x1x1 to 11x11x11 .
1x1x1 is not a puzzle and has no place in a puzzle collection. If you collect NxNxN puzzles you will never complete your collection.

dannah

i'd pay 20p for it (free delivery to) cant you just make one yourself by folding cardboard in a cube net then add coloured pieces of paper then tape them on?