• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

100 Cubers 1 Scramble

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh i filmed it on my computer because the file was too big
I searched up camera on the windows search and filmed it with that
you won't be able to show the time because it will be mirrored
just send the time in the email along with your chosen name/id thingo

I'm interested, don't have a cubing YT channel or anything but have recorded many solves for personal use and coaching. Average around 16. Wondering what video angle you prefer? (Over shoulder, side, or front?) And also what resolution and frame rate will the final video be? Not sure whether to record 4K or 1080p, or 30 or 60 fps? Cheers :)

alexiscubing

WCA
2018HIRS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm interested, don't have a cubing YT channel or anything but have recorded many solves for personal use and coaching. Average around 16. Wondering what video angle you prefer? (Over shoulder, side, or front?) And also what resolution and frame rate will the final video be? Not sure whether to record 4K or 1080p, or 30 or 60 fps? Cheers :)
Whatever is easier
good quality is prefered