• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

【Official】Thread from GAN- CubeStation Update to UI 4.0

13th May 2022

Dear all Valued Users,

We have updated the CubeStation on 11th May 2022, with the following updates:
【Update】----Update to New UI 4.0;
【Optimize】--Optimize other Network issues;
【Fixed】------Fixed known bugs;

Thanks for your continuous support. Welcome any suggestions and We believe that Cube Station App would be better for our joint efforts.

GANCUBE Service Team
1652425829746.png
1652425717688.jpeg
1652425693888.jpeg1652425706449.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th Dec 2021

Dear all Valued Users,

We're receiving a lot of feedback for the Cube Station App and all of it was valued. We're fixed it and uploaded it to the Google Play store at the end of last week.

【Update/Fixed】
  • 1. Fixed Android 11 or above system users download problem;
  • 2. Fixed the network instability during use;
  • 3. Optimize the newly loaded page;
  • 4. Optimize other Network issues;
Some models can receive update notifications from the app store. Please re-download/update the new one from Google Play/ App Store(IOS & Android)/CubeStation Website if didn't receive the notifications.(Note: All data is stored in the cloud. Uninstall /install/update Cube Station APP would delete your data.)

Thanks for your continuous support.Welcome any suggestion and We believe that Cube Station App would be better in our joint efforts.

GANCUBE Service Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 26th May 2021

Dear Valued GAN/Cube Station users,

Hello all, the new version V3.0.347 was released on 24th May 2021, App users could find it on AppStore, Thank you for your continuous support!

【UPDATED】
1. The beta version of the first season of qualifying is launch
2. Robot can support double cube
3. Custom avatar
4. The Great God Authentication System
5. Added CFOP advanced replay analysis function (F2L is divided into four segments: analysis and observation/execution/adjustment/AUF time), support bridge replay analysis
6. New anti-cheating mechanism
7. New event: The first round of the Magic Play Competition: Timed Ranking Competition

【Optimization】
1. Personal homepage interaction
2. Formula scramble supports custom orientation (Way: main interface settings-cube settings-scramble orientation)
3. Newly added clearance rewards and number of clearances for AI teaching
4. Room settings: automatically record the recently set entry time and DNF time settings

【Repair】
1. Fix known bugs

Send us feedback
Your participation and feedback will be extremely helpful for corrections and improvements to the APP. Please don’t hesitate to send us any suggestions, ideas, bugs you might encounter, to help us build a satisfying official version.
Contact us by:
1) Official email feedback: [email protected]
2) Reply to this Thread.
3) Official CubeStation Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cubestation
4) ‘Assistant’ function in the APP.
5) For hardware problems, please contact:
[email protected]

Sincerely, from CubeStation Development Team and GAN.

Last edited:
CubeStation for IOS version 2.1 update
Notes:
1) Updated some of the wordings and translations; updated some of the adaptation problems in ipads.
2) If you are having problems with getting stuck in the update page (e.g. screenshot 1), do not update in the prompt update pop-up window in the cubestation interface (e.g. screenshot 2).

asynccode

(Screenshot 1: Getting stuck in the update page.)

asynccode

(Screenshot 2: The prompt update pop-up window.)
You should: Click UPDATE in the TestFlight APP to update CubeStation into version 2.1.(As shown below)

asynccode

(Click "UPDATE" button in the TestFlight)

Last edited:

iBonhomme

Cubestation V2 has been released on IOS. New application without space.
I didn't lose what I had done in guest mode. But no way to connect with my account used on V1. Once the login and password are entered, nothing happens.

UPDATE

After uninstalling and reinstalling, I was able to go further but my ID was marked as unregistered.

So I recreated an account with the same email and password as the previous one. It worked but now it's brand new and empty of any data. And if I try to rename it, it tells me that the nickname is already in use....

Last edited:

zinzan8

Cubestation V2 has been released on IOS. New application without space.
I didn't lose what I had done in guest mode. But no way to connect with my account used on V1. Once the login and password are entered, nothing happens.

UPDATE

After uninstalling and reinstalling, I was able to go further but my ID was marked as unregistered.

So I recreated an account with the same email and password as the previous one. It worked but now it's brand new and empty of any data. And if I try to rename it, it tells me that the nickname is already in use....

Still failing for me. iOS 13.6.1, iphone 7.

394c9b9dc5a7864ca3720a9bfe1c7dfc.jpg

Disappointing.

1. This is not a new issue—we saw it during beta and it was never consistently fixed.
2. Why does it need to load server version number, and why does it take so long?
3. And why does it crash?

Date: 23rd September 2020

app意见头图_02.jpg

Hello all, the new version V2.3.124 was released on 21st September 2020, App users could find it on AppStore, Thank you for your continuous support!
Update:
1. Add Cloud, Rainbow and UT tutorial;
2. Add cube custom color function;
3. Add recover recognize rotations and custom rotations;
4. Add robot Fast-Solved function;
5. Add the personal record of multiplayer mode;
6. Add first connect to Bluetooth timer: Regular mode supports the Bluetooth timer.
7. Add custom bottom color of standard time;
8. Add custom Algorithms input function;
9. Optimize notch match: adjustable screen area;
10. Optimize Timer Interaction;
11. Optimize the regular timer of more than 3×3×3 maximum scrambled time changed to 10 minutes;
12. Optimize Device List and Add the device activation instruction;
13. Optimize cube’s moves algorithm
14. Fix some bugs

New program:
Thank you for your continued support!
Our App has been continuously optimized and proved, in order to have a better interact with cuber, we set up a new program -PM online Q & A!
The PM and Production Planner of Cube station would answer your question in 48 hours.
Welcome to write down your use feelings, suggestions, and bugs in here. We are willing to service for you!

Cloning Challenge is coming!
Event: Cloning Challenge
Support: Smart cube and Virtual Cube mode only
Time : 7:00 PM 25th September, 2020 PDT -7:00 AM 8th October, 2020 PDT
Content: Finish the assigned task to earn points, take part in the Prize Wheels, Scramble for Cloning Challenge’s ranking to be GAN next tester.
Prize: GAN 2020 Smart cube, GAN Bluetooth timer, and GAN related products.
(Cube Station reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.)

Send us feedback
Your participation and feedback will be extremely helpful for corrections and improvements to the APP. Please don’t hesitate to send us any suggestions, ideas, bugs you might encounter, to help us build a satisfying official version.
Contact us by:
2) Reply to this Thread.
5) For hardware problems, please contact: [email protected]

GAN's cubes, GAN's new products and piles of stuff are waiting for you!
Cube Station's Cloning Challenge Event is on from Sep 16th to Oct 8th.
Finish the tasks and get the chance to win those premium prizes!
How Cloning Challenge is going to challenge you? Check it out in the video!

Date-15th October 2020
app意见头图_02.jpg

Hello all, the new version V2.3 was Maintenance & Updates on 15th October 2020, Thank you for your continuous support!

From 10:00 to 10:30, China Standard Time.

Updates:
1.[New] Voice prompt; add voice prompt when count down at 8s and 3s; can switch off in setting.
2.[New] Quick solving function.
3.[New] You can switch off the vibration of timer in setting.
4.[New] You can use Bluetooth timer in Non-Smart-Cube Match and Smart Cube Time Trials
5.[Optimization] Point exchange; add winning record.
6.[Optimization] KO rule and DNF rule; failing in finish scrabbling in time will be considered a DNF; failing in finish solving in time will be considered a DNF; The player who spends 50% more time solving than his rival gets a DNF(minimum DNF time=10s,maximum DNF time=30s); The player who finish solving first will not get DNF.
7.[Optimization] Optimize the notification of bluetooth status.
8.[Optimization] Optimize the buttons when you take photos to recognize the cube.
9.[Optimization] Support choosing solve status and grey blocks when you input the algorithm.
10.[Optimization] Optimize the accuracy of recognizing rotations in replay.
11.[Optimization] Extend the limit of customed algorithm library to 50 and the total algorithm library to 200.
12.[Optimization] Click 'Next' to play the review in reply.
13.[Repair] Repair the bugs that have been reported.

Send us feedback
Contact us by:
2) Reply to this Thread.
5) For hardware problems, please contact: [email protected]

zinzan8

Comments:
• Load server version still always gets stuck when I launch the app for the first time in a while (even if just like 30 minutes later). I have to launch, wait for the app to get stuck at Loading Server Version (10 seconds or so), force quit the app, and relaunch.
• in previous app version, I could use the alg trainer, but could use my own algs. As long as I hit my solve state, the trainer would still time my training over and over. But now, if I deviate from the app’s alg, it fails my training. I like the old version better in this one.
• in other thread, Joann explained how to usr the timer menus to set start and solve states, and how you can group timer solves. That is a good feature, but it’s still lacking—
- the group you create should remember the start and solve state, so you don’t have to set all three menu options whenever you want to time something new (e.g. white cross, then F2L)
- the app should include some default timer groups (basic CFOP stages or layers) and not require user to create them. They could also allow the creation of custom groups.
- if I set the start state and solve state, and forget to change the group, my solve gets recorded for the wrong group, and the overview graph can be wrong. I can delete the record, but the overview graph still shows the anomaly. Should be allowed to take a recorded solve and move it to another timer group (e.g. move 2s “complete solve” to “pll solve training”).

Comments:
• Load server version still always gets stuck when I launch the app for the first time in a while (even if just like 30 minutes later). I have to launch, wait for the app to get stuck at Loading Server Version (10 seconds or so), force quit the app, and relaunch.
• in previous app version, I could use the alg trainer, but could use my own algs. As long as I hit my solve state, the trainer would still time my training over and over. But now, if I deviate from the app’s alg, it fails my training. I like the old version better in this one.
• in other thread, Joann explained how to usr the timer menus to set start and solve states, and how you can group timer solves. That is a good feature, but it’s still lacking—
- the group you create should remember the start and solve state, so you don’t have to set all three menu options whenever you want to time something new (e.g. white cross, then F2L)
- the app should include some default timer groups (basic CFOP stages or layers) and not require user to create them. They could also allow the creation of custom groups.
- if I set the start state and solve state, and forget to change the group, my solve gets recorded for the wrong group, and the overview graph can be wrong. I can delete the record, but the overview graph still shows the anomaly. Should be allowed to take a recorded solve and move it to another timer group (e.g. move 2s “complete solve” to “pll solve training”).
Thank you for your feedback and support ,Your feedback will be recorded. The PM will receive your feedback and consider incorporating them into the development plan, and we will keep updating the information.

zinzan8

If I have issues with Gan 356 i2 (not Cube Station app), can you help? If not, who can?

I would like to try using a chrome web app on my PC, but I am having difficulty pairing my cube with my PC browser. Is the device in pairing mode when I activate by turning the white face back and forth? Is there someone that can help me? Not sure if it's a browser issue, Windows 10 issue, or cube issue.

I do not have any problems pairing with the Cube Station app.

zinzan8

If I have issues with Gan 356 i2 (not Cube Station app), can you help? If not, who can?

I would like to try using a chrome web app on my PC, but I am having difficulty pairing my cube with my PC browser. Is the device in pairing mode when I activate by turning the white face back and forth? Is there someone that can help me? Not sure if it's a browser issue, Windows 10 issue, or cube issue.

I do not have any problems pairing with the Cube Station app.

So, never heard from GAN, which was disappointing, but I did figure out my issue.

My motherboard (ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E) does support BLE, but I did not have my external antenna plugged in. I was under the impression the antenna was solely for wifi, and I'm hard-wired to the internet, so wasn't using it.

beingboring

I received a Gan ICarry on 4/11/21. Since that time, I have been unable to to get Cubestation to work. I've downloaded the correct version (V3.0.501) on my Android phone (I've also tried this on an Iphone as well).

Every time the app starts, I get one of 2 pop ups - "Patch Update - Unable to get server version number" or "Network request timeout, please try again."

Never once has the app started. I've reached out to GAN, and they sent a link to the newest cubestation update, but even after that update was applied, same 2 problems. Anyone having similar issues?

Best,
BB

beingboring

Hello,
Please I really need help, I keep getting stuck right after update, keep saying Network Request Timeout.
PLS HELP
THANKS
I've been having these same issues for a week - never once have I been able to connect. Has your issue resolved? If so, how?