• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mini QJ 4x4

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought my two 6cm mini QJ 4x4's from popbuying.com . They come in a white box with "QJ" carved out on two sides.

And I also brought a LanLan screw/spring 2x2 in the same order too.

daniel0731ex

the large QJ have been beaten by the lanlan 4x4. lanlan is one of the chinese manufactorer that produces high quality products. (their 7x7 actually have even better quality than the V-cubes)

metal_cuber

Daniel did lanlan design the 7x7 or even put it into production making it available no they stole a design, but I don't want another knock off thread so on topic. Ive heard that cube4 you had some legal problems or knock off problems with qj but I'm not sure

daniel0731ex

Daniel did lanlan design the 7x7 or even put it into production making it available no they stole a design, but I don't want another knock off thread so on topic. Ive heard that cube4 you had some legal problems or knock off problems with qj but I'm not sure

would you mind improving the punchuation(lol spelling?) a little bit so i know who you're asking?

and no, QJ is not knockoffs. QJ = Mefferts

daniel0731ex

Yes, but LL 7x7 are, so back on topic... Popbuying, Dealextreme thats all I got

dealextreme doen't have mini QJ

and LanLan 4x4 is a normal sized 4x4 with better quality than QJ.

Have you actually tried the LanLan 4x4/7x7, or are you just posting based on what you have heard?

it's logic. since LanLan cubes have better quality then QJ, LanLan 4x4 have better quality than QJ 4x4

unless you couldn't understand logic this simple.

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, but LL 7x7 are, so back on topic... Popbuying, Dealextreme thats all I got

dealextreme doen't have mini QJ

and LanLan 4x4 is a normal sized 4x4 with better quality than QJ.

Have you actually tried the LanLan 4x4/7x7, or are you just posting based on what you have heard?

it's logic. since LanLan cubes have better quality then QJ, LanLan 4x4 have better quality than QJ 4x4

unless you couldn't understand logic this simple.
If you havn't tried the cubes, you can't comment.