To do list (in no particular order)
- Create a page for all notable cubing brands and an index
- Continue with forum index
- Create a page listing each of the cubing subsets and stuff (such as CP)
- Complete list of methods (general index and a new page for each notable one)
- Update cuber profiles.
- More comprehensive categorisation of methods and pages.
- Eliminate redundant or duplicate category pages.
- Deleting or updating and improving any stub pages
Contact me if you feel like helping with any of this.
- Cuber for 2 years
- Roux method user- ~9.5 seconds TH, ~15 seconds OH.
- 3x3x3, OH and Megaminx specialist (9.5 (Roux)/15 (Roux)/1:20 Yu Da Hyun style though I sort of came up with it by myself)
- Creator of SSC, M-CELL, Briggs and B2 (amongst other but those are the notable ones).
- Method neutral on 4x4x4 (mainly cause I don't practise enough) with Meyer, Yau and Hoya
- Sub-20 on Roux, ZZ, M-CELL, SSC, CFOP, Petrus, PCMS, FreeFOP so far (as of 25/8/16)
- I will go over any method which you think is new or have created but beware, I can be very blunt if I don't think your method is new or good or helpful or innovative. Read this for a summary of my opinions.
- I'm sure I don't need to link my forum profile.
- No WCA ID if you were going to ask because I just haven't gotten around to going to one yet. Hopefully I will sometime in the next year or at least before I stop cubing.