|Information about the method
||Joseph Briggs (Shadowslice e)
||3 major, 5 minor
||54 (full), <10 min
The original CP (corner permutation) First method, it was created by Shadowslice based off Jaap's work on corner permutation and ZZ-Porky. It is not a really practical method and was more of a proof of concept as the CP first was an entirely new concept.
- Solve CP and a 1x1x3 in DP using a 3-cycle to help with planning FB
- Extend to a 1x2x3 using <R,r,M,U,u>
- Extend to a 2x2x3+EO using the same moves
- Finish F2L using <R,U>
- 84 alg 1LLL is reasonably good.
- <R,r,U,M> is very ergonomic.
- A fair amount can be planned in inspection.
- Lookahead is poor.
- CP can be a big drain in inspection
- EO+ blockbuilding at the same time is hard
- CP can take a quite a few moves.
- It can take a while to get used to CP planning.