Speedcubing in Guinness World Records
Speedcubing records since 2003 have been poorly treated by Guinness World Records. Record holders are often never consulted, and records are often outdated or simply incorrect. Compare the official WCA world record progressions at List of World Records. The actual record during that year is listed in parentheses.
Only records mentioned are
- David Calvo Vivas's four cubes underwater
- Haiyan Zhuang's record blindfolded
- Anssi Vanhala, record solving with her feet.
A surprisingly respectable listing. "Correct at 31 March 2011"
- 3x3 - Feliks Zemdegs, 6.65
- 4x4 - Feliks Zemdegs, 31.97
- 5x5 - Feliks Zemdegs, 1:01.59
- 7x7 - Michal Halczuk - 3:25.91
- Clock - Sebastián Pino Castillo, 5.05
- OH - Piotr Alexandrowicz, 11.19
- Magic - Yuxuan Wang, 0.71
- Megaminx - Simon Westlund, 46.81
- Pyraminx - Oscar Roth Andersen, 2.40