• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

zcube.cn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L2 z2 R2

I'm using only (DHL shipping method) and my orders gets to me in about six days.
I pay a few U$D more, to collect my order 10-15-30+ days earlier without any complication!
So far all my orders came in perfect condition.
Only disadvantage is.. limited range of goods.

To answer the quesitons, it was a woman who phoned me at like 10:30 on a Friday night. The English was a little rough (understandably) but I knew what she was saying.
I chose DHL 4-8 day with tracking number and it showed up in 5 business days. There was a small customs fee but that has nothing to do with the store. Living in Canada, there is often a small fee, even from American shops when getting parcels shipped with anything but USPS/CanadaPost. I see it as a convenience fee as UPS/DHL gets is to your door a lot quicker than the post office.
As for condition and packaging, everything was spot on. All cubes came in mint shape with boxes and contained the correct number of parts.
At first I was a little hesitant as I always am for ordering from new overseas cube shops, but these guys are legit.

o2gulo

Hooray for 4 new products on their store!
Meanwhile, They still don't know when will they have the Chun1 and the metal parts. I hope it's not phased-out or something.

wytefury

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just to let everyone know...It seems like a lot of you are under the impression they don't have any of the chun2 metal parts needed for the cube in stock. I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came with the metal parts.

o2gulo

Just to let everyone know...It seems like a lot of you are under the impression they don't have any of the chun2 metal parts needed for the cube in stock. I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came with the metal parts.

Nice! I'm wondering why do they always reply with:
'the factory not news yet, stay tuned. tks'
, like that. Haha, thanks for the heads-up!

TandborsteN

YouTube
Visit Channel
My chun2 came with metal parts. I guess they were from the Chun1. On the website it says:
"Chun2's stainless steel sheet no production.At present is to use Chun1's.", witch means that chun2 isn't in production, but they are at the moment using the chun1 metal parts. :)

TandborsteN

YouTube
Visit Channel
Video is done. :)

Worth pointing out that i'm not a fast solver, and the tensions isn't perfect. The corner cutting is a bit better than the video shows, and i'm using a pretty bad side in the video. Also, this cube doesn't pop much at all. I've done about 100 solves, and got pops about twice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TandborsteN

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's pretty perfect so it as good as no edge between the plastic and the metal, but the metal is just a tiny tiny bit over the plastic. And at some points, it's a bit higher tough.
Side Picture

Another thing worth mentioning is that when it corner cuts under 45, it's effortless. Takes almost no force at all. :)

TandborsteN

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yea, it's pretty loud. :)

And i just played with the tensions, and it got alot of better. The problem is if it's too loose, it locks up alot more. So i made it tighter and now it's really good. :)

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it any better than the Chun1? That was so bad I never even bothered to sticker it.

Back on topic, zcube.cn is a great store. My Panshi was shipped promptly, arrived quicker than I expected (HK post) and the packaging was great - a proper box with sturdy padding. No crappy jiffy bag torn and crushed en route, as with some other stores! Definitely another thumbs up for zcube.

Status
Not open for further replies.