• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

zcube.cn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajwo

WCA
2012SZEW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just found this shop and its extremaly cheap. The shipping is not free, but it's still profitable - for example 11x11 with shipping is under 100$.
Has anybody experience with this shop, is it legit?

You can change the value on the top of the website

http://zcube.cn/

I only paid a little over $100 for my 11x11, so.. I don't find 80 too crazy.

They have the 9x9 SS as well for a price that I have seen elsewhere.

Well.. we'll find out soon enough if it is legit. I just ordered a few things (SS mega en Zhanchis purple and primary) which was totalling about $10 less than 51morefun even with the shipping this store asks.

Wait and see. No tracking number but I'll get back to you of course when it arrives and all :)

And if not I will also let you know ;)

In the mean time the paypal confirmation has come in, and also the order overview from the store with all the info on it. Looking good so far.

To add: the errors occur when you are registered (as in logged in).

I have mailed the store about it, and checked out as a guest, which works fine.

Last edited:
Ohomy goodness. Hope its legit

Not too worried here to be honest ;)

Wait and see in any case. And it is CHINA. Have you seen what wholesale costs in many cases? Even LESS.. so.. I doubt they are getting no profit at all.. just not as much as an hknowstore or somesuch.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Dropped $50; let's see what happens. Maybe I'll do a review on the type A chun cube or whatever it's called, I ordered two. I've also seen pics of it before somewhere but I forget where.

Just got an email that they needed my address again. Looked in the order overview and all was there, save for the phone.

Replied, stating clearly what was street, zip and all that and added the phone. Sometimes abroad says my zip is wrong. Sorry folks, Dutch zip comes with 4 numbers and 2 letters lol

uniacto

WCA
2013KWON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just got an email that they needed my address again. Looked in the order overview and all was there, save for the phone.

Replied, stating clearly what was street, zip and all that and added the phone. Sometimes abroad says my zip is wrong. Sorry folks, Dutch zip comes with 4 numbers and 2 letters lol

how much was the shipping to your area?

That depends on the amount of cubes. Just enter your wish, go to the cart, and bottom left has the shipping calculator for your area.

You are in Washington, so shipping will be different than it was for me ($11.82 for three cubes).

It looks really cool but I doubt it contributes to the turning. You can see the metal is lower than the plastic, so upon turning the metal does nothing.. it is a pure visual thing.

But yea... it does look cool hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.