• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

zcube.cn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it'll suck out of the box, but it'll get better with breaking in. I have yet to receive a cube that was great out of the box hehe.

My order from zcube left HongKong on the 28th, wait and see :)

The package from zcube is in transit in my country, so with a bit of good hope it will get here today still and I can report on the packaging and such ;)

And in came a very sturdy little box that was bulging.

Then I opened that and it sighed of relief. Lots of newspaper, tightly packed around the contents came bulking out. Take out paper, take out the two zhanchis (DIY) and more paper to get to the shengshou megaminx. The whole dealie seams to be in order, nothing missing at first sight, nothing damaged. The two boxes for the cubes were nicely flat against the sides and the delivery note was included as well with what was ordered and such so you can see where it came from.

In one word: PERFECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.