• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

zcube.cn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2012TOWE01
aaah ok fair enough ;)

I mentioned earlier I can get it as low as $16.50 for the cheapest shippin (15-30 day arrival) to the UK.

If you can manage with your mains for a while then you might as well go for the cheaper longer option.

That is what happened to me too.. try to get the best ones and you end up with a collection.

Don't base you sole opinion on a review or two. I have found a few times that I totally disagree with many, like the shengshou wind for example. It is a nice cube don't get me wrong, but it is not the cube that folks in reviews are going "wow" over.

o2gulo

I contacted them once again and finally got a reply which I don't quite understand.

zCube.cn <[email protected]>
10:43 AM (10 hours ago)

to me

you could see from product describ,tks

[HR][/HR] zCube.cn

Date: 2013-03-03 09:40
To: order
Subject: Enquiry Archie

Hi, when will the Chun1 and Chun2 stainless steel be available? Thanks

Is there a difference when there is a stainless steel metal in the edges? Or is it pure aesthetics only? I want to buy Chun2 already.

TP

WCA
2013PETT01
After a few additional mails I got a clear answer and they will add, stackmats, timers and traxxas.

The customer support is a bit strange, I have never dealt with a similar one before. They answer super fast, last mail had a response time of 2 min. On the other hand it can be very hard to understand what they mean. I guess they aren´t so good at english.

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
After a few additional mails I got a clear answer and they will add, stackmats, timers and traxxas.

The customer support is a bit strange, I have never dealt with a similar one before. They answer super fast, last mail had a response time of 2 min. On the other hand it can be very hard to understand what they mean. I guess they aren´t so good at english.
Abrupt, if anything. When I asked them for my tracking number they gave it to me and the site within 10 mins, without another word.

kunparekh18

WCA
2013PARE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

That's good to hear!

I don't care if they are long winded or not. As long as they answer with what you need to know in a timely manner I find that perfectly fine.

Have had a seller once (coolicool) which was overly friendly with the please and all such.. but they did manage to wait SO long between replies that I had to open a dispute on paypal and at the end of that term had to upgrade it to a claim to keep my coverage and when that happened there was nothing but silence. Never buying anything there again.

Nah.. friendly, fine.. but replies are more important. Shows willingness to be in contact, to show they want to sort stuff out.

Metroidam11

YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright guys I just wanted to clarify for anyone who is still confused about the Alpha Chun 2's metal parts that are currently unavailable.

The metal pieces are interchangeable between the Chun 1 and the Chun 2. They are not any different. Hence the quote on their site: "Chun2's stainless steel sheet no production.
At present is to use Chun1's". So if you happen to already have a Chun 1, you can switch out the metal parts onto the Chun 2 and it should work just fine. I do not know if they are planning to change the Chun 2 so that it comes with the metal parts but it might be a marketing tactic to get you to buy both the Chun 1 and Chun 2. There was a post a few weeks back about these cubes saying that they were made with the intention of interchangeable parts between them so you can have a hybrid cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.