• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Youtube Channel Announcement - Puzzlebuilding 101

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
My name is David, I am 26 years of age and live in the beautiful city Graz in Austria.
I used to be a Puzzlebuilder and Speedcuber under the name of Kickflip1993.
Over the last couple of years I distanced myself from anything cubing-related, but the passion for building puzzles was too strong
icon_wink.gif

So I set up a workshop in one half of my bedroom where I will be modifying existing puzzles, make tutorials for different techniques used in puzzlebuilding, as well as 3d print and mold and cast some stuff in the future.

My new YouTube-channel is called "Puzzlebuilding 101"

New Videos will be uploaded every Sunday at around Midnight CEST (central Europe), and 6pm EST (USA).

I am open for positive and negative feedback and will appreciate everything you have to say about this idea or my work.
Also, there are already some videos online, you can check them out if you like!

YouTube: Puzzlebuilding 101

Thank you very much for everything, what a great community we have
icon_smile.gif