• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YouCuber argument thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 55877
  • Start date

Choose your favorites

• Total voters

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
That's true. He's got some rare and crazy stuff on there, like a million Traiphum puzzles.
what's more fascinating to me is his prototype puzzles sent to him early by Calvin of Calvin's puzzles. he probably has some really rare dayan puzzles in there

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I appreciate Z3 because his videos are very high effort and so unique - who would've thought of solving a cube while hiking up a mountain - and he also keeps the spirit of traditional cube modding alive with these fun and ridiculous cube mods

Yeah, I think that this mod is one of the coolest he's ever made.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
As I already learnt lots of stuff I like something more entertaining to watch instead of tutorials, but when i was learning I would consume every badmephisto video

nowadays I like to watch cubers like asmallskitten, tingman, can chris solve, themaoisha and other random stuff

I don't like to watch what is trending

but yeah, I almost never watch cube related stuff

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
As I already learnt lots of stuff I like something more entertaining to watch instead of tutorials, but when i was learning I would consume every badmephisto video

nowadays I like to watch cubers like asmallskitten, tingman, can chris solve, themaoisha and other random stuff

I don't like to watch what is trending

but yeah, I almost never watch cube related stuff
asmallkitten is now renamed "Phil Yu". Definitely some good choices there.

cuber Q

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can i put my own hat in the ring for a more science based approach to magnetic cube videos? with experiments and diagrams etc...? not all my videos are like it, but it's just the way i am with anything so basically my channel will be fun normal stuff with indepth sciencey takes too.
for example:
1) here is my take on the GAN 11 pro: with some awesome 250fps shots of the insane turn corrections (core magnets etc)
2) here is an older video trying to measure the real difference magnets make in a cube. I hope to expand this to all the magnetic cubes i own now (quite a few more).
have a great holidays everyone o/

Reactions: qwr