• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ Yulong V2

v0lt3r

This pic have came to my hands, and i don't know if its true, in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2EMfoP848 min 2.44 say that will be released in the future (but that was in 6 sep 2014), i dont know if was canceled or its in process or what, but if its true, would be awesome right?, yulong is an awesome cube, and the best of YJ series by far, their price is great. That modifications looks great, yulong already cut 45 and 3/4 of a cube in reverse, also doesn't lock up and doesn't pop.

Anyway, if someone know anything about this please tell now !!

Attachments

• yulong v2.jpg
    yulong v2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 13

v0lt3r

Yes, looks very very nice, the that big holes should make it able to reverse cut a full cubie (they are so similar of the ones in guhong). Also the edge arms have been greately extended, and they are more thin (most cubes have been more thin in edge arms with time. Just like hapenned with weilong to aolong or with liying to meiying, all with great results (i guess this would make it more agile). But its all especulation.

DTCuber

Wow... That's too bad. My main is a regular stickerless Yulong and it cuts 45 and 7/8 of a cubie. This would've been awesome. :(