• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ MGC Square-1 Vs. X-man Volt V2 m (fully magnetic). Which one is better?

Here's a poll if you don't want to write an answer. (Easier to see public opinion to)

• YJ MGC Square-1

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • X-man Volt V2 m (Fully Magnetic)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Yuxin Little Magic Square-1 m

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Cubetwist Square-1

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • mforwkfnviep 11 Pro Elite Power X j3 SuperMega Earthquake Trump 425 M V9

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

MuaazCubes

The rest dont have a chance against the mforwkfnviep 11 Pro Elite Power X j3 SuperMega Earthquake Trump 425 M V9 or aka M11PEPXJ3SMET425 M v9. Obviously. its fully magnetic with the ABSOLUTE worst corner-cutting of the week. for $500, its not a bad deal

This is supposed to be a joke

The best square-1 is objectively the Maomaoyu Square One Cube Square 1 Speed Magic Cube SQ1 SQ-1 Twist Special shaped Magic Cube 3D Puzzle Twist Brain Teasers Toy Stocking Filler. It is a 'GREAT SPEED MAGIC CUBE' and you can achieve the amazing solve time with it. It also has 'superior corner cutting, tension adjustable, excellent stability, Came pre-lubed and tensioned'. Also, you never sorry about sticker falling! Though the mforwkfnviep 11 Pro Elite Power X j3 SuperMega Earthquake Trump 425 M V9 is great as well.

I'm joking never buy stuff from scamazon

MuaazCubes

You, are, fake news. Now, I agree with your statement but... your spreading lies, and deception. Not since the tragedy of 1962 has a cuber lied so much. During my administration pineapples were doing great you could go to the Hut and get your self a bunch of, and let me just say, and now you come along and ruin it. It's sad, very sad. We cubers will not stand for this. If you look at what we have accomplished you can easily tell that WE WILL PUT, PINAPPLES ON PIZZA AGAIN!! POPA!!!
no, you are spreading lies to our fellow citizens of this great country. THE HUT IS A TERRIBLE PLACE TO EAT. EAT FRESH. also, no one argues with freaking GORDON RAMSAY.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
no, you are spreading lies to our fellow citizens of this great country. THE HUT IS A TERRIBLE PLACE TO EAT. EAT FRESH. also, no one argues with freaking GORDON RAMSAY.
No. No that is a lie. You are a traitor to our country. Gordon Ramsey is a fraud he wants to control you and your, Grandmother, he spreads lies, I do not lie I am thee GREATEST teller of truth, not since Feliks Zemdegs has there been a more truthful beloved cuber. You look around, everybody loves me, if you say otherwise you are WRONG. I have stood up for Fresh Pizza, I've done more for the Fresh Pizza then you have done your whole life Muaaz.
Stop promoting division. We both know what cubers want.

Last edited:

MuaazCubes

No. No that is a lie. You are a traitor to our country. Gordon Ramsey is a fraud he wants to control you and your, Grandmother, he spreads lies, I do not lie I am thee GREATEST teller of truth, not since Feliks Zemdegs has there been a more truthful beloved cuber. You look around, everybody loves me, if you say otherwise you are WRONG. I have stood up for Fresh Pizza, I've done more for the Fresh Pizza then you have done your whole life Muaaz.
Stop promoting division. We both know what cubers want.
Yes you are right Gordon Ramsey is a fraud.But Gordon Ramsay is not. Otherwise, I don't care about your opinion about pineapples on pizza. But lies and deceptions I don't do. But Thecubingcuber wants to control YOU and your family. But your right about feliks . THE greatest teller of truth.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Yes you are right Gordon Ramsey is a fraud.But Gordon Ramsay is not. Otherwise, I don't care about your opinion about pineapples on pizza. But lies and deceptions I don't do. But Thecubingcuber wants to control YOU and your family. But your right about feliks . THE greatest teller of truth.
Has a poll been taken on speedsolving to see what the majority of cubers like on their pizza?

rubik2005

Has a poll been taken on speedsolving to see what the majority of cubers like on their pizza?
There's a link in my signature for this
I don't. Makes threads like this one useless.
Agreed. For some reason some people here get off-topic really easily.
Yeah I guess. I was going to say the MGC because it is the best, but priced the same as a MGC 4x4. That’s much higher than the X-Man Volt V2 fully magnetic.
1619609699871.png1619609708902.png

Kaiju_cube

I have like a dozen MGC cubes of varying sizes from 2x2 to 7x7 and every single one has been fantastic. They are very smooth and perform very well. Some I would even say are my favorite (like the 2x2 I think is better than other 2x2's I have.)

MGC in my experience have been great to use.

I have an Xman 6x6 and a Pyraminx and I'm really not thrilled with either one. The 6x6 is way overpriced and the cheaper Yuxin 6x6 is better, and for the Pyraminx it's just 'ok'. It's not great it's not bad, but I have others just as good that cost less. (I actually prefer the Qiyi pyraminx). The Gan is great too, but it's not at all inexpensive.