• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-man Design Megaminx - Galaxy - Qiyi Mofangge

MoFangGe

X-Man Design五魔方正式命名为『星』

英文名 GALAXY

这款五魔方一共四种外观,其中平面外观有黑底贴纸、白底贴纸、彩色可选;另外三种外观仅提供彩色版本。

六种可选项罗列如下:

1、雕刻彩色 sculpture stickerless

2、凹面彩色 concave stickerless

3、凸起彩色 convex stickerless

4、平面彩色 plane stickerless

5、平面黑底 plane black-base

6、平面白底 plane white-base

X-man Design Megaminx finally Named GALAXY

It has four different appearance ,Plane appearance one has the Black,White and stickerless for your option. Rest of three only stickless ones.

Six options available as below :
1.Sculpture stickerless
2.Concave stickerless
3.Covex stickerless
4.Plane stickerless
5.Plane black-base
6.Plane White-base
1雕刻.jpg 2凹面.jpg 3凸起.jpg 4平面.jpg 5平面黑底.jpg 6平面白底.jpg

Feliks Zemdegs - 41.90 - Galaxy, Megaminx of Qiyi Mofangge

Last edited by a moderator:

Slicemage

Definitely looking forward to these. I like solving Megaminx, but dislike most of the puzzles currently on the market. Hoping these ones will be an improvement (and based on the videos, it looks like they will be!)

willi pilz

please x-man, name one cube DRAGON. It would sound so cool, like x-man WHITE DRAGON 3x3, or something. :)

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
please x-man, name one cube DRAGON. It would sound so cool, like x-man WHITE DRAGON 3x3, or something. :)

I'm fairly sure that long is dragon in Chinese, most of the moyu cubes are dragon related. But I could be wrong with all the different intonations

Edit: Yeah just checked, Sulong = Speed dragon, Weilong = Power dragon, Aolong = Proud dragon, but I don't think any of them is a colour

Last edited:

JaredRB9000

I'm fairly sure that long is dragon in Chinese, most of the moyu cubes are dragon related. But I could be wrong with all the different intonations

Edit: Yeah just checked, Sulong = Speed dragon, Weilong = Power dragon, Aolong = Proud dragon, but I don't think any of them is a colour
You know that MoFangGe is part of QiYi, not MoYu, right? And I'm really looking forward to this coming out.