• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

www.twisttheweb.com

Luis

WCA
2009PARE02
Thanks all you guys for the support and the opinions. Plese feel free to post any ideas you could have. Any way, consider that I have a lot of plans on the site for the future and that most of improvements you could suggest are been already considered. (What doesn't mean that I wouldn't appreciate you mention them; in fact it would be something like "my vote for the most urgent improvement is for..." )

And don't forget to twist the web al least once a day!!! :D :D :D

H

Hershey

I wish there was a way to request people to come to a certain game, Andrew Kang is in idle right now...

OMGitsSolved

WCA
2011LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have 2 ideas:
You add an option to make a game enabling webcams so you can see them not cheating. (anything explicit should get banned)
and
With the webcams maybe we can make a subforum making online mini-comps/tournaments.
That way you can go to a comp and not have to go anywhere.

Chapuunka

WCA
2010JUDD01
Is there a way to vote people out? I haven't seen anything where this has been a problem, but if someone's being obnoxious it would be nice to have a way to kick them out of a game.

CubeLTD

Premium Member
Is there a way to vote people out? I haven't seen anything where this has been a problem, but if someone's being obnoxious it would be nice to have a way to kick them out of a game.

I just see people kinda abusing this.. Having friends or well-influence people voting someone out and pressuring you to do the same.

Have the columns organize the people that are fastest from left to right. So for example the person who averages 12 is on the left and the person who averages 21 is on the right.

I don't think that's necessary. The columns are organized from host to joining time.. So when the host leave, the 2nd oldest( can't think of a better word), becomes host, which I think seems appropriate, instead of having it organized by fastest. Also whoever is the fastest changes from time to time, so then it would be very unpractical for the columns to suddenly switch from places and places. I think it's quite easy to tell who is the 'fastest" atm by looking at the avg on top, or just simply really compare who has the most red times in their column.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get's my seal of approval
APPROVE.jpg

liljthedude

WCA
2011PIER02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't think that's necessary. The columns are organized from host to joining time.. So when the host leave, the 2nd oldest( can't think of a better word), becomes host, which I think seems appropriate, instead of having it organized by fastest. Also whoever is the fastest changes from time to time, so then it would be very unpractical for the columns to suddenly switch from places and places. I think it's quite easy to tell who is the 'fastest" atm by looking at the avg on top, or just simply really compare who has the most red times in their column.
I think it would make it more competitive and fun. Perhaps another way to denote the next host?

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The time requisites when you start a new game should be variable input, rather than selected from a list. Like Sub-_____ instead of Sub-10/15/20/30 etcetc. It would be easier to apply to all puzzle types and more useful IMO.