• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTS - Big Pack of Cubes

v0lt3r

Hello i just sold a big pack of cubes, allright. I Prefer to sell this as pack, but you can choose your own cubes to make your own pack but you have to pay the shipping, so pick a good amount to make it worth.

It's 230€ in total, If you pick the full pack i give you a discount then would be 190€ :) (now 120€!)

You have to pay the shipping, around 20€ outside spain.

This is very cheap, it costed me 450€ at least. They are all very very new as you can see in the photos.

LINK with the photo and prices individually inside.

http://s27.postimg.org/6kb7zkyqb/PHOTO_20151025_134542.png

Best regards

Last edited:

v0lt3r

PRICE LOWERED TO 120€ FOR THE FULL PACK !!!!!!! i know that probably sounds too cheap to be true but its because really need the money..
Matty can give you feedback about me for my last big pack 141 cubes sold to him.

Last edited:

matty

WCA
2014LOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
PRICE LOWERED TO 120€ FOR THE FULL PACK !!!!!!! i know that probably sounds too cheap to be true but its because really need the money..
Matty can give you feedback about me for my last big pack 141 cubes sold to him.

Yeah sure, well my package hasn't arrived yet but I'll post feedback when it has.

matty

WCA
2014LOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My package arrived today and I'd say v0lt3r is a great seller. My puzzles arrived nicely packaged and in good quality. I don't know what else to say but I'd buy them since it's a great deal.