• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR]Yulun Wu(吴宇伦) Pyraminx single 1.10

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
Someone found a 6 move solution on blue. If this person did the blue solution, This could be DNFed.

The solution was 2 tips and R U L U’

Edit: I was wrong haha, congrats!

Last edited:

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Someone found a 6 move solution on blue. If this person did the blue solution, This could be DNFed.

The solution was 2 tips and R U L U’

4b3f) Pyraminx: The (random) state must require at least 6 moves to solve.

(It was 7 moves in the past, but it's been 6 for years. Although, if it were still 7 moves, this would have never happened in the first place. TNoodle prevents scrambles under the regulated amount of moves from showing up at all.)

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
4b3f) Pyraminx: The (random) state must require at least 6 moves to solve.

(It was 7 moves in the past, but it's been 6 for years. Although, if it were still 7 moves, this would have never happened in the first place. TNoodle prevents scrambles under the regulated amount of moves from showing up at all.)

I just checked also and realized my mistake, haha. thanks for clarifying!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DGCubes General Speedcubing Discussion 13