• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Wich A-type cube is this ?

ishumprod

thank you very much.

but... the corners aren't like in the normal a-V , isn't it ?

LewisJ

It's a hunch, but I'm reckon its a 3x3x3 Type A Small A Magic Cube White.

Your posts are useless.

It is not any specific type, but it is modeled after the A-III and A-V - you might call it an A-III with more distorted A-V-like proportions. I would actually recommend this cube's big brother which is 52mm on an edge, it is a nice cube and also just 4 dollars.

buelercuber

WCA
2009BUEL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Your posts are useless.

It is not any specific type, but it is modeled after the A-III and A-V - you might call it an A-III with more distorted A-V-like proportions. I would actually recommend this cube's big brother which is 52mm on an edge, it is a nice cube and also just 4 dollars.

yes, it is a specific type, its an alpha,(known from the logo) yet we do know what it might look like, and assume that its named after that "x" cube

And my points are not useless, they're on topic, i was joking around. did you not see my post that i stated that it was an alpha mini?

EDIT: the forum didn't post that i said it.

my sincere apologies for the site's wrong doings.

Last edited:

Akuma

WCA
2010COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's a Pocket Cube. Significantly smaller than the normal cubes out there.
There's a million of reviews out for it.

I normally don't like PestVic's review (I think the guy is a ****ing idiot) but here it is on that particular cube.

MEn

WCA
2010ZHOU13
It's a Pocket Cube. Significantly smaller than the normal cubes out there.
There's a million of reviews out for it.

I normally don't like PestVic's review (I think the guy is a ****ing idiot) but here it is on that particular cube.
Ditto. All of his reviews have too much praise and too little critisizm.