• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which would be a good addition to the WCA events? (Poll)

What should be a WCA event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They should add 4x4 clock! Then we can get a mass-produced version maybe :D
That should go the other way around :rolleyes:

--
I think that Kilominx, Redi Cube, 2x2x3, 2x3x3, and Mirror Blocks/Bump Cube are too trivializable.

My intuition is that Master Pyraminx and Master Kilominx would not be trivializable, but there's not much hardware at the moment.
Another idea is Face-Turning Octahedron, which is certainly NOT trivial.

I've been a huge proponent of Team BLD since 2010, and would love to see it happen.

PapaSmurf

WCA
2016TUDO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oooh. Face turning octahedron would be good. And all the platonic solids. Also, master pyraminx would be good thinking about it, and I don't think that kilominx is that trivial, as it has 4 "layers", so solutions on the same scramble would be rare.

Julio974

WCA
2018ROHA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oooh. Face turning octahedron would be good. And all the platonic solids. Also, master pyraminx would be good thinking about it, and I don't think that kilominx is that trivial, as it has 4 "layers", so solutions on the same scramble would be rare.
For the face-turning octahedron, I really think it should have a suitable name, like "Crystalminx" or "Diaminx"

VenomCubing

WCA
2017MORT01
I agree completely with the octohedron idea. I beleive lanlan has a face turning version. the skewb diamond is technically a face turning octohedron, albeit a deep cut shape mod.

Waffle Cuber

I think 1x1 would be cool. Or Mirror 1x1. Siamese 1x1 sounds fun too.
Edit: Maybe 1x1 blind/multi would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.