• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where do you think US Nationals 2010 should be held?

Where should the US nationals be held next? In your opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark3

This poll is pointless, everyone will vote for what is closest to them, not what is best.

My campaign for US Virgin Islands 2010 is still on.
WRONG, Vulosity voted for West Coast and he lives in Florida I believe.

I voted that because I'll be in California for the whole summer. if Nats would be held in the west coast again next year, it'll most likely be in California.

Pwnage. I love two win threads at the same time.
I don't understand you sometimes.

And I'm sorry but I don't remember Vulosity telling me other than that time he's going to be in California all summer. So now I end this debate with you mark3.

What don't you understand. I just like pointing out the hypocracy in situations. There are two threads that are blowing up over things that are pointless. Just let Tyson decide where he wants to go.

Truth be told, I couldn't care less where they are next year because I will be 18 and can do whatever I want.

mark3

Maybe we should have a cuber who definitely isn't going to the US nats 2010 consider all the options and decide based on the facts, not his/her ease of getting there.

Or we could just let Tyson decide like all of the other times. It's worked out well so far.

E

Ethan Rosen

I hereby change my vote to the US Naval Base in Yokosuka, Japan. It fit's all the requirements, mainly the one where it needs to be in the US.

mark3

I hereby change my vote to the US Naval Base in Yokosuka, Japan. It fit's all the requirements, mainly the one where it needs to be in the US.

I change my suport for US Virgin Islands and throw it behind this. Best idea yet.

Please add it to the poll.

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How far east is north east. If it's like North Dakota-ish then leave my vote as is. if it's like washington then change my vote to mid-west.

:fp

ND is definitely not North east; either are Washington state(north west) or Washington DC (east). North east would be about from New Jersey to Maine.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
sorry I thought it said Northwest.

I change my vote to Mid-West.

I know this is a dumb question, but how do I create a new thread?

Does this one beat my post?
No it doesn't. I just joined the forums two days ago. I am not familiar with everything. At least I know where the northeast of our COUNTRY is.

Two days and you still haven't figured out how to create a new thread? This is a forum, not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.