• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats the worst things in cubing for you?

EmperorZant

WCA
2015LAUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Three things:

1. My own motivation is probably the one thing holding me back from getting faster; speedsolving is so much fun, but I simply don't push myself as much as I should or would like to. I'm trying to cube more often, but my lack thereof is one of the worst things for me.

2. I also specifically don't like non-cubers who are convinced that cubers are "cheating." That's the only thing of that nature that grinds my gears. x_x

3. Feet

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1. People who hate on events/methods

2. Failing my main events in comp

3. 10.01-esque solves/averages

4. Last-step skips but with a terrible first-step

5. When a comp is just far away enough for it not to be worth it, or if I have a TF/XC meet the same day

6. That Feet is the only event excluded from US Nats 2 years in a row, not accompanied other not popular events

CubeRed

People who get themselves stuck on the idea that the method they use is the statistically better method.
I really agree to that and as a younger cuber I can relate to it myself. People saying your method is better in every ways... In some aspects, it's kind of like racism, you know?

EDIT: OKAY MAYBE NOT

Last edited: