• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is your favorite movie?

3x3Cuber

I don't have a fave. I agree with KongShou, too many to name just one. But I like any movie with a combination of making money, comedy, action. Some of my faves include but not limited to are: The Pursuit of Happyness, Two for the Money, Wall Street. Will Smith even solve the cube in The Pursuit of Happyness! :tu

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't really have a favourite one, but here is some of my top movies.

Watership Down (1978)

The Star Wars movies (1977-2005)

* Did you know that for a short time in 2006 they did release the ORIGINAL 1977-1983 versions of Episodes 4-6 on DVD with the "special" editions? So Hans Solo does shoot first after all! *

The LOTR and Hobbit movies (2001-current)

Zero Dark Thirty (2012)

Smurfs And The Magic Flute (1983)

* Yes, this was the world's first Smurfs movie ever! Look for it as it is way better than the CD movies. *

The Yellow Submarine (1968)

Kick Ass

* But not the sequel though. *

The Batman movie (1966)

* Did you know that later in 2014, you'll finally be able to but the 1960's Batman legally on DVD / Bluray? *

The Hunger Games (2012 - current)

And many, many more.....

GhettiBoy

All the LOTR and Hobbit movies, The Secter Life of Walter Mitty, Forrest Gump, and a lot more movies that I love dearly.

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here are some of my favorite ones in no specific order:
Step Brothers
Stand By Me
Happy Gilmore
Ride Along
Fast and Furious series
Transformers series except 3