• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is the origin of your SpeedSolving profile picture?

MCsheepy

Whenever I see a user with a human or humanoid in their avatar, I always subconsciously think of the person as that figure. For example, if someone's profile picture is of a Muppet, I'll imagine them to look like that muppet. It's only recently crossed my mind that many people look nothing like their profile pictures :p Some people's avatars are super interesting, too!

So, what's the origin of your avatar?
I'll start: my avatar is a drawing I found of Futaba Sakura, my favorite character from my favorite video game, Persona 5.
My avatar literally everywhere + my main

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
My current pfp is used across most platforms. I literally spent 5 minutes on Blender, bevelling a cube, UV mapping it, and adding a tiny glow effect from the centre. It isn’t a lot of effort but I think it looks pretty cool so I’ll stick with it.

silunar

YouTube
Visit Channel
exusiai from arknights with roux slapped onto her face
i used to use unedited anime/anime style pfps usually but this is a cubing site so yeah
made by me photoshop