• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes are you buying for christmas

DNF_Cuber

If I'm correct, I'm pretty sure the Repulsion was a joke, I could be wrong though. Repealing magnets would not be good in any way, they would make the sides really hard to turn. Take an 8th-grade science class and you'll probably figure that out.
I think it was real, the idea was that the repelling magnets stopped it from landing at 45 degrees

D

Deleted member 54663

i dont care my cube says "DiFantiX on the white center and i like it, thats all im saying
It doesn't say Dfantix, it says cyclone boys. If you look up the cyclone boys logo, its probably on your cube too. Dfantix is an amazon seller. Amazon sellers buy cubes from manufacturers and sell them for a higher price, making a profit. i swear to god it doesn't say dfantix. Do some research before you speak

Last edited by a moderator:

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I know Gan manufactures the best cubes in the world mained by a lot of world class cubers im sayin' @DNF_Cuber doesnt like them. And anyway, i just like DiFantiX cubes, whether they're good or not.
DiFantiX cubes are just rebranded other cubes- search up SpeedCubeReview scamazon
I think so anyway
i might be wrong tho

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It doesn't say Dfantix, it says cyclone boys. If you look up the cyclone boys logo, its probably on your cube too. Dfantix is an amazon seller. Amazon sellers buy cubes from manufacturers and sell them for a higher price, making a profit. i swear to god it doesn't say dfantix. this is why 9 year olds shouldn't have access to the internet.
I own a D-Fantix cube, dude. The logo for the center wore off after some use. I know it didn't exactly say D-Fantix. Still the plastic is weird compared to my sticker-less 5x5. Also, it isn't wise to assume the age of fellow cubers.

D

Deleted member 54663

I own a D-Fantix cube, dude. The logo for the center wore off after some use. I know it didn't exactly say D-Fantix. Still the plastic is weird compared to my sticker-less 5x5. Also, it isn't wise to assume the age of fellow cubers.
Sorry about that, I edited it out. But still, The cube would not be called Dfantix, I'm pretty sure it would be called cyclone boys feiwue or feijue. On the right of the name, they have cyclone, and then at the end, the model's name would be there. so that would be the official name of the cube. Sorry if you were offended.

Skewb_Cube

Coming back to the main topic of this thread, I bought 5 things for this festivity:

The Moyu Aosu WR M and Yj MGC 4x4 (couldn't decide between them, so now one is going to be my main and the other one a back up), then the Yj MGC 5x5 and finally 2 cube bags.

I already bought this things to ensure of having them by December.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry about that, I edited it out. But still, The cube would not be called Dfantix, I'm pretty sure it would be called cyclone boys feiwue or feijue. On the right of the name, they have cyclone, and then at the end, the model's name would be there. so that would be the official name of the cube. Sorry if you were offended.
It's all right. Just saying in general. Don't want any rude cubers, as cubeorithems suggest here:

D

Deleted member 54663

I want to get the YJ Mini Magnetic Bundle. It is my first magnetic 3x3, and since its small, it will be good for my hands and also maybe for one-handed. I also am really excited to solve my first 4x4 and 5x5!
I would not recommend using a mini 3x3 for 2H. Someone back me up on this.

GAN CUBER

You could use the zhilong m for oh but nit for 2H cause it would be small and you could get another cheap cube like the rs3m for 2h

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
It seems like most people prefer non magnetic cubes for MBLD. Do you prefer magnetic cubes?
It could just be that it’s cheaper, but probably not, because if you’re to the point where you’re buying that many cubes for MBLD, you probably don’t have an issue with spending extra money on an event you like.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
It could just be that it’s cheaper, but probably not, because if you’re to the point where you’re buying that many cubes for MBLD, you probably don’t have an issue with spending extra money on an event you like.
you can just get a really cheap cube which isnt that bad, but not the best. Should work.

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it's because magnetic cubes slightly repel each other so when pro mblders move a bunch of cubes at once, if they're magnetic they could separate from each other more easily while non magnetic cubes will stay together more easily