• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

West London Open 2022

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone thinking of going to the West London Open?

Arnavol

Will try to go but need to register my son before me. He has swimming at 7pm tonight. The computer comes with us to the swimming pool.

Arnavol

I completed the registration at 7:01 but still 75 on the waiting list….no chance at all…
I made sure I clicked within 1 second of 7:00. I managed to put my son 80th or so on the waiting list. Then I had to register myself. About 130 on the waiting list. Next time maybe.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Patrick missed it, along with like everyone on this thread as well as many people who went to leatherhead
Yeah I registered pretty much instantly and I’m like 40th. What’s weird is it took me longer to register for Weston super mare and I made it into that. Luck ig.
(Although website crash prolly helped)

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
Yeah I registered pretty much instantly and I’m like 40th. What’s weird is it took me longer to register for Weston super mare and I made it into that. Luck ig.
(Although website crash prolly helped)
Yea I'm in Weston super mare too. I guess since people had already signed up for the london open, less people wanted to try for this one. Also weston super mare is not london so it's not accessible to the same amount of people