• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LNBFilms

In Honours Agebra I (Sucks just like Chem) DND!
WCA
2019BATE05
I made that animation. Thanks. Yes I worked on this with him and hope we can change all your opinions for the better. Thanks for the feedback. We will work on it. Thanks Again

I don't think we're trying to break down your intentions here, I think it's pretty clear that you are trying to help others achieve their goals and foster a community. I guess the main thing is that I'm not sure that you're offering something that can actually help people achieve those goals, which could let down people you are trying to help.

On another note, a non-profit is not a term for anything that isn't making a profit, it's a specific type of legal entity that is recognized by governments through a lengthy application. I'm not trying to say that you're trying to make a profit, it's just that you aren't legally recognized as a non-profit.

Thanks Mr. Klement

I have submitted my application. I am very curious to see how this turns out!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I as well

Thanks!

LNBFilms

WCA
2019BATE05
Well, not really. We would be helping you to get to your goal of sponsorship from a much bigger tubing company. So we kind of is like mentors.

Please email these emails for support. Thank you.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

---------------------------------------
Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema

Last edited by a moderator:

LNBFilms

WCA
2019BATE05
That was a hypothetical statement, as WeCube is in its early stages. That means we will be able to get better over time. Also when we have more team members, there will be some who can more help you than just the two of us are able to at the moment

Thanks for your worries.

Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
That was a hypothetical statement, as WeCube is in its early stages. That means we will be able to get better over time. Also when we have more team members, there will be some who can more help you than just the two of us are able to at the moment

Thanks for your worries.

Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema
Ahh I see.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
so you claim that you can help someone "reach their goal if it's 5 seconds." But you don't have anyone faster than sub 20. If I sign up, should I expect some sub 20 kids to help me get sub 8?
Not saying it applies in this case but...

Theoretically, one need not be fast to help someone get to sub-8. That's what coaches are for and do. Happens all the time in other sports. The greatest coach of all-time in professional hockey - Scotty Bowman - never rose above juniors in hockey, yet was able to successfully coach some of the greatest players ever.

In my own case, I coached someone who is a lot faster than me in preparation for US Nationals. I was able to assist her and she improved from that session.

So, yeah, it's possible. Theoretically. :)

LNBFilms

WCA
2019BATE05

Theoretically, one need not be fast to help someone get to sub-8. That's what coaches are for and do. Happens all the time in other sports. The greatest coach of all-time in professional hockey - Scotty Bowman - never rose above juniors in hockey, yet was able to successfully coach some of the greatest players ever.

In my own case, I coached someone who is a lot faster than me in preparation for US Nationals. I was able to assist her and she improved from that session.

Thank you for your insight, it is very helpful!

Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results

Thank you for your insight, it is very helpful!

Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema
There's also the saying: "Those who can't do, teach."

Also, when will I get information about my application?

JackJack13

to all that have submitted applications, We have accepted one of you and the rest are to be decided do not be discouraged this is not something that is easy work thanks for your patience and good luck.

lol hey luke

Co-founder of WeCubeTeam.

Jack Koets