• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WCA/Competition Website Errors

giorgi

WCA
2013TARI01
why is WCA website design changed and why there is kind of not filled spaces on sides and down on PC ? I've checked my phone and it is same design but no errors I think WCA should fix PC WCA website :)

VenomCubing

WCA
2017MORT01
I'm having trouble creating an account. the site says that my email has been used to create a wca account, so it won't let me create one. So i tried just signing in, and it said that my wca ID doesn't have an account yet. Any help?

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
I'm having trouble creating an account. the site says that my email has been used to create a wca account, so it won't let me create one. So i tried just signing in, and it said that my wca ID doesn't have an account yet. Any help?
It sounds like you already have an account (which is very likely if you've got an ID - you likely used the account to register for your first competition), but the WCA ID doesn't get linked automatically. Try signing in with your email address instead of the WCA ID. Once you've signed in, you'll be able to link the WCA ID to your account.