• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WC 2015 - Teaser

Pedro

WCA
2007GUIM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome!
From what I gather there are two main rooms where speedsolving events will be held?
Yes. Big events (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, OH) will happen simultaneously on both rooms.

At 19 seconds, is that one of the rooms it'll be in? That room looks tiny.
It's not that small, but there will be bleachers built in to have more seating space for spectators.
That room will have 16 timers, and the "side" room (finals auditorium) will have 12 timers.

There will be a "socializing space" also, near to both, so people can hang out.

Seanliu

YouTube
Visit Channel
Forgive me, but 'WC' doesn't sound like a comp. It sounds like a toilet... Just had to point that out. Anyway, stupid comments apart, I'd love to go, but I have a small inconvenience; I'm around 10K Miles apart from Brazil, with cold water and sharks stretching almost all the way. I know its minor but still...

Hays

WCA
2009HAYS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lighting looks good!

That's all that matters.

As long as its not reminiscent of the 2014 Nats disaster.

Does anyone know anything about the lighting of the actual worlds venue? The backlights looked bright but that tends to leave shadows over the cubes sometimes.