• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

VERY RARE Original Platypus Puzzle for sale

cubeflip

WCA
2009HAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How many of you have tried a Platypus?

I am auctioning mine off right now on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252385769322
This is a very rare puzzle, and it took me a long time to get ahold of one. I not only got a platypus, but I got one of the originals.
I do not know of a single place where you can buy one of these. Another type of platypus used be sold on the Meffert's website but they are now out of stock.
It was a hard decision to sell it, but here it goes.
Place a bid!

13116478_491675774358516_2778747447496678073_o.jpg

cubeflip

WCA
2009HAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Loiloiloi

WCA
2016CLAR04
You can just take off the stickers and then resticker it.
I think anyone could infer that, but people may still want it for various reasons. When I made my post I was trying to inform people that it was in fact available for purchase, just in a different form, because the OP made it seem like it was an impossible puzzle to find. The fact remains that if you have an original of something, for example Tony Fishers yellow egg that he's selling on eBay, people may still want it. One could argue that you could just dye a meffert's egg to get the one Tony Fisher is selling, but people want it because it's an original.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm sure I have one of those knocking around but it isn't with my main collection. Hadn't thought about it in ages. Must look to see what version it is. I have a feeling it's cartoony.