• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-Cube 7 Center Caps

Liquiddi

I glued one piece in, and I blew it (as usual, it seems on big cubes). Now the orange side turns very poorly. So I read that spraying silicone spray into the springs would help, any idea of this? Or better solutions?

Vampirate713

My black V-cube 7 center caps have never poped, and I don't know if I could get them to pop if I tried.

Vulosity

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can barely get the caps off on my white v7. It seems like they are glued on, but they aren't because the yellow one is the only one that I can pop off.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
yes glue makes centre caps not fall off

you cant tension a v cube 7 unless you make a tensionable core which you probably didnt

I just have to avoid getting glue on the screws I'm guessing, since it doesn't look like those move.

use tissue paper to keep the caps on, it works good.

I do not understand How I would use tissue paper, or how it would help.

Kaiju_cube

you cant tension a v cube 7 unless you make a tensionable core which you probably didnt

There's no way to adjust the tension? I can barely turn it.

My V Cube 3, 4, and 6 turn very smooth and easily. My V Cube 5 and 7 barely turn at all and are sort of miserable to do a solve on. I'd like to loosen them up if I can.... somehow. I was hoping it had adjustable tension screws under the center caps.