• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Usernames

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
When I was signing up for speedsolving, as far as I can remember it asks to input my name (not a nickname, not a login, just NAME). So I entered Roman and turned out it was an untaken login.

Eduard Khil

Eduard Khil: The guy from the "Troll Song" cause I looped the vid thousands of times before registration, loved the guy!

molarmanful

WCA
2015PANG02
YouTube
Visit Channel
When I first learned to code at 11 years old, I made a pseudoword generator that would create realistic (but not necessarily real) words. "molarmanful" was the first word to come out, and I've been using it since for everything.

Sent from my magical unicorn using Tapalatalkalaka

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
When I first learned to code at 11 years old, I made a pseudoword generator that would create realistic (but not necessarily real) words. "molarmanful" was the first word to come out, and I've been using it since for everything.

Sent from my magical unicorn using Tapalatalkalaka

Nice. Can you share how does your generator works exactly?

Iggy

WCA
2012SEVE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I've explained the backstory of my username in my member introduction, but I'll do it here anyway

Back when I was younger, I was really into the BIONICLE saga. I really loved the story as well as the sets Lego released. In 2008, I decided to join BIONICLESector01 Wiki, the largest BIONICLE wiki out there, but I didn't know what username to use. One of my favourite characters at that time was the Ignika, the Mask of Life. After reading the Ignika wiki page, I came across a picture of the Ignika called "Iggy.png" (no idea why it was called that lol, kinda informal for the wiki). So I just went with the username Iggy :p

The funny thing is that most people nowadays think of Iggy Azalea when they see my username (on ttw especially). I sometimes find that annoying, so I use the username ainesh1998 more often when signing up on websites these days

SenorJuan

Smerbia is, like, something else, man......

I have a Spanish-speaking friend (Senor Sebastian) who 'Spanishised' my English name to give me the nickname 'Senor Juan'.
He's the only person in recent years I've attempted to teach to solve, but he's very flighty and impatient, so it was a failure.

Kotra25

YouTube
Visit Channel
Kotra come from when I first got clash of clans and I had no idea on what my username would be so I just wrote some random letters and from that time my name where I wanted to be anonymous became kotra.

But then I decided to buy minecraft and someone with the username kotra already existed so I took the number 25 (I don't really know why) and putted that after kotra and from that time my username on sites ane games and things like that have been kotra25.

Boneless

I think I've explained the backstory of my username in my member introduction, but I'll do it here anyway

Back when I was younger, I was really into the BIONICLE saga. I really loved the story as well as the sets Lego released. In 2008, I decided to join BIONICLESector01 Wiki, the largest BIONICLE wiki out there, but I didn't know what username to use. One of my favourite characters at that time was the Ignika, the Mask of Life. After reading the Ignika wiki page, I came across a picture of the Ignika called "Iggy.png" (no idea why it was called that lol, kinda informal for the wiki). So I just went with the username Iggy :p

The funny thing is that most people nowadays think of Iggy Azalea when they see my username (on ttw especially). I sometimes find that annoying, so I use the username ainesh1998 more often when signing up on websites these days
A fellow Bionicle fan! Do you/have you used BZPower at all?

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
My username comes from the initials of my name and surname(s). Also from my first logon name at my first job to which I just added another 3 letters for my second surname. It also has some round sound to it, so I like it ;)