• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Usernames

Magix

Magix.. well

At first I was playing a game called Little Big Adventure when I was like 11, it was made by a company called MagicBall network, so I took my name as Magicball, then I got banned from a forum, then I made a new account called MagixBall, but since that looks kind of awkward, I changed it to Magix.

Sadly this name can only be used in smaller/new places since it's usually taken. Sometimes I just go ahead and add x's to the end of the name until it's available. Looks lame in most cases, but mine ends with an x anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Jostle

WCA
2011NYMA01
The middle name of Mike Jostle Link, which is an anagram for Jonte likes milk.
Jonte is a common swedish nickname for Jonatan, and he's lactose intolerant.

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
I really have no idea what my username means, my friend used it a long time ago, so I just kinda use it now. I do know, however, that it doesn't mean "a sport king" as in a king of sports.

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There was once a joke that involved 'té de tilo' (tilia tea in english) and I didn't understood it properly, and I was burning my head in the car thinking about it in, saying repeatedly 'tilotilotilo', but like fifty times, and then I mistakenly said tili, and I thought: 'Oh!, a name!' proceded by an insane repetition again 'hola tili hola tili' (replace 'hola' with whatever way yuu say hi to people), and when I noticed, my little brother was crying, he didn't liked the name and thought I was calling him like that. Told my friends this not-so-funny story and began calling my brother Tili, two days later he didn't care at all, I became TiliMayor (Mayor in spanish means older) and ye thats the username Ive been using in the last 5 years.

PD: Never thought it would become such a long story.

Satellitedanny consists of two words; Satellite and Danny. Danny is my name.
Now, you will hear the story of why I added the word "Satellite" in front of my name; My first computer ever was a laptop; it was a Toshiba Satellite A200-AH1. When I was setting up my computer, my mother told me to create an email address. I didn't know how so I asked the internet. I tried [email protected], but it was already taken, so I looked under my computer for some cool words and at that moment, I decided to use [email protected] so that I could remember the first computer I ever got! It stuck, so on all the forums I register at, I use the username Satellitedanny.