• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2014 - Jersey City, New Jersey - August 1-3, 2014

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rash?

In one case, a competitor thought someone else took their cube, but it turned out they their cube was probably just placed on someone else's scorecard by accident. LSC Reception has a whole bunch of cubes at their lost & found.

D

Deleted member 19792

Rash?

In one case, a competitor thought someone else took their cube, but it turned out they their cube was probably just placed on someone else's scorecard by accident. LSC Reception has a whole bunch of cubes at their lost & found.

Nope, I placed my cube on the scorecard and walked to the waiting area. One hour later, 4x4 was done, and I asked about the puzzle. The staff started looking around, but no avail.

The scorecard was missing as well. After speaking to Kian, it was concluded that the puzzle was stolen and the person might have taken the scorecard so it would look like I was getting it scrambled or something.

I am still very thankful I was able to attempt 4x4 while Square-1 was just starting!

MineKB

Rash?

That must suck if a lot of the cubes are similar looking and have no custom center cap sticker.

Thank god I never registered in time.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Antoine what happened in the clock final?!
9.52: Bunch of lockups and overturns
DNF: 7.36, off by one dial
DNF: 11.72 (I think) Totally botched the solve, then overturned the last move
8.6x: Meh solve
DNF: 6.77, overturned the last move

I would have got 2nd place if the DNFs were solved.

Also, that OH second round is pretty funny :p
I led by over 2 seconds, and there was only one other person who got a single faster than my average xD

Last edited:
WCA
2012TOWE01
Christopher Olson wins 6x6x6 with a mean of 0.02 seconds and a single of 0.01 seconds, congrats chris!

congrats faz for winning 6x6, beating hays by almost 3 seconds

Last edited:

Pro94

WCA
2009PROV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So fast Chris!

28rcv9d.jpg