• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2012 (Las Vegas)

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
WOW That's quite a drive. Washington, DC is a 5 hour FLIGHT from Vegas. Have fun, you'll get to see many cornfields on your way. :p

I assume you're being sarcastic :D

I would love to go on a road trip to different competitions. Of course, being a minor has it's downsides... I might just make it to the Vancouver competition if my mom is okay with it.

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
? No. What would have been sarcastic?

DAMMIT NOT AGAIN

I didn't read the 'Peter and Jasmine' part of the post, I only read 'Washington'. And when I hear Washington, I only think of Washington State, not Washington, DC. So I thought you were talking about Washington DC as a joke and you knew it was Washington State (which of course, it isn't). And I wrote 'DAMMIT NOT AGAIN' because for some reason for the past week, I've been mixing up and just not reading some words.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
DAMMIT NOT AGAIN

I didn't read the 'Peter and Jasmine' part of the post, I only read 'Washington'. And when I hear Washington, I only think of Washington State, not Washington, DC. So I thought you were talking about Washington DC as a joke and you knew it was Washington State (which of course, it isn't). And I wrote 'DAMMIT NOT AGAIN' because for some reason for the past week, I've been mixing up and just not reading some words.

Nope, it really will be a long trip, going basically from East to West and then North. But this trip is NOTHING compared to my roadtrip in Australia and that was only 1 month and 1 country out of 19

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Nah, just a reference to Reno Winter 2010, where we did give out a small cash prize, to be put on a roulette spin. Dan Dzoan won the competition but lost the spin.