• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I didn't realise the Joel to Joey was the same Joey :p

Also, illogical nickname much? It's got one more syllable :p (...depending on how you say Joel...)

I also forgive the singular round of sq1. As long as I get sub-13 average I'm happy ;)

Well Dutch Joel is kind of like two syllables... But saying Joel is a bit harsh on the mouth I find :p
Registered. If I go on Saturday, it will have been 364 days since my last competition :)

Haven't had your registration Ben, where did you send it?

Excuse me if I grab the microphone at any point and start demanding cookies.

This is welcomed. I'll make sure I'm well stocked at mine. Also I'll get better crisps than last time. Those were grim.

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
31 competitors already is quite good. Registration hasn't even been open for 48 hours! If you know anyone that is coming but hasn't registered yet, pester them because we'll have to cap the number of competitors due to the room size etc.

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I'm going, just waiting to hear back from someone I've kept in touch with from UK Masters 09 to sort out accomodation before I register.

@Kirjava: I'll race you at skewb if you want :), but you will probably win. I think I might try practicing skewb BLD for a laugh (my previous BLD solve was comms only as a tribute to cubecast :D).

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I'm going, just waiting to hear back from someone I've kept in touch with from UK Masters 09 to sort out accomodation before I register.

@Kirjava: I'll race you at skewb if you want :), but you will probably win. I think I might try practicing skewb BLD for a laugh (my previous BLD solve was comms only as a tribute to cubecast :D).

Who from UK Masters? I may be able to shed light on the situation if they've contacted me!

Robbytrooper

WCA
2010ROUL01
If you are only going to be a little bit late then we can put you in the second round of that event. Also, we'll probably have some quite unpopular events at the beginning of the day to avoid this situation.

Fantastic, Charlie, If I'd known that's all that was needed to get into the second round, I wouldn't have been so punctual for the national,

Charlie, my train doesn't get in until 4 o'clock, put me down for the final!!! :)

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Heh, I can bring alcohol too =D Seriously, considering I actually live fairly nearby, I can bring some random foodstuffs considering how you're putting people up for the night and are organising a competition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.